My Brest Friend Pillow Features
- Wrap around design secures to the body helping mom and baby maintain positioning and latch-on
- Back rest helps you maintain good posture during feeding and prevents sore back and neck
- Firm, flat cushion keeps baby from rolling
- Adjustable, silent-release strap fits Moms or Dads comfortably and unlatches without waking baby
- Arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress
- Convenient Pocket keeps water bottles, burp cloths, phone, and other items within reach
To learn more about other My Brest Friend products, click here.
So, wouldn’t you like to have your very own My Brest Friend pillow?
Buy it: Click here to find a My Brest Friend retailer near you.
|My Brest Friend Original Pillow in their new pattern Diamond Sky!|
|My Brest Friend Nursing Cover|
Not a breastfeeding mommy? The My Brest Friend pillow and nursing cover would make the perfect gift for a new or expectant mommy! So enter anyway!
Here’s how to win:
*Note: Please follow instructions for submitting entries. Each comment you leave = 1 entry. I will be moderating comments, checking that you have done the appropriate task and deleting any comments that do not follow the guidelines.
Follow this blog publically via Google Friend Connect AND visit My Brest Friend. Then, come back here and leave me a comment telling me which print of the Original Pillow you’d choose if you win! Don’t forget to leave a valid e-mail address to contact you if you win.
- “Like” My Brest Friend on Facebook AND tell them The Cake-at-Home Mom sent you. Then, come back here and leave me a comment.
- “Like” The Cake-at-Home on Facebook and come back here and leave me a comment.
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this:
#Win a My Brest Friend Pillow and Nursing Cover! @cakeathomemom http://bit.ly/aKTqHV Ends 8/21 #giveaway #breastfeeding Then, come back here and leave me a comment with the permalink to your tweet. One entry per tweet. One tweet per day!
- Blog about this giveaway with links to My Brest Friend and The Cake-at-Home Mom Then, come back here and leave me a comment. This task is worth 3 extra entries, which means leave three separate comments. Don’t forget to leave the link to your post.
Open to US residents only. This giveaway will end on August 21st, 2010 at 11:59 PST. Winner will be chosen at random and will have 48 hours to respond to my email before another winner is chosen.
Disclosure: Huge thanks to myBrest Friend for providing the giveaway prizes! Opinions here are solely my own.